Business Developer with a Passport needed!
Start spreading the news, I’m leaving today…
I want to be a part of it, New York, New York (or the West Coast!)
Here’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance. If you’ve ever dreamed of Bright Lights, Big City, of Silicon Valley, or Route 66, then this could be your ticket!
My client, an Internationally-recognised Pharmaceutical & Med-Tech partner, is launching an expansion strategy to the Continental USA.
To pave the way, they are looking for a switched-on, networking-savvy Business Developer to build connections, deliver sales performance, define strategy and create a brand presence in the world’s largest market for this industry.
Strap yourself in, rarely does an opportunity like this come up…
- 6 months training in the Australian Headquarters
- Relocation and full support provided to East/West Coast USA
- Build a brand presence – current clients and new business development
- Join the conference circuit to connect, switch on and collaborate
- Help define the USA-based strategy for the company alongside the BD team
- Act as Cultural Attache in all company negotiations in the territory
- Scout, search and select – help clients realize their development dreams
- Identify partnering opportunities in liaison with HQ
- Construct marketing collateral, brand awareness and project delivery reputation
- Occasionally sing from the rooftop!
A-number 1, top of the list, king of the Hill, A-number 1….
Your Passport, Degree qualifications in the Life Sciences, experience selling and building business, and a passion for the industry are all mandatory.
As is the word Jetset
Ready to start spreading the news?