Extensive travel required in this great leadership role in Logistics. If you know how to fly, then you’re in the right place…
- Ex-pilots welcome; choose your own hours
- Expand your horizon in this great role
- Work solo, and in a wide-spread team environment
If you know your way around a freighter, have (or are willing to obtain) pilot qualifications and experience across a broad spectrum of logistics and long-distance transportation, you’ve arrived at your next station.
My client, a diverse and inclusive group of like-minded souls spread far and wide, are looking for a leader who can work well under pressure, and has a healthy dose of skepticism for all things mystical.
If you’re a bit of a loner who can also work with people from various backgrounds when required, you could be just what the organisation needs right now.
You are able to work at all hours across a diverse range of tasks. Nothing is too hard, although we understand that at times you can vent your frustrations.
With a thick skin, and an ability to adapt to changing circumstances, you’ll be:
- able to travel at high speed for extended periods without ill effects
- familiar with logistics, smuggling, transportation and freight handling
- knowledgable regarding various garbage compactors, prisons, shackles and traps
- familiar with carbonite, and its unique properties
- capable of evading capture by a growing range of bounty hunters
- able to demonstrate a basic understanding of safe weapons handling
- willing to step in and lend a hand when required
- looking good in a gilet vest, when everyone else does not
- happy to pick up travellers and help them arrive safely at their destination
If you prefer the light to the dark, work well with animals, have a bit of swagger and want greater adventure and a real challenge, then go no further – punch Apply Now below, and get this ship sailing!
Ex Pilots welcome. Falcon drivers highly regarded.