Remember The Devil Wears Prada?
Remember Emily (Blunt) chanting the mantra “I love my job, I love my job” over and over again to her shiny Mac computer?
How about the look Meryl Streep gives Anne Hathaway when she first interviews for the job of assistant…!
You know what else is filled with devils besides the world of High Fashion?
But if you love the industry and love interacting with clients, then maybe, just maybe, we’ve found the firm for you.
They’re looking for a Client Services Officer to join their fun North Shore team. And not a Devil in sight!
If you like doing the following:
- Preparing and reviewing for client meetings
- Implementing advice in conjunction with Planners
- Responding to client queries
- Report writing and Xplan records management
- Admin tasks to assist the team
- Research into planning solutions and suggestions
- Providing Support the Senior Financial Planner and Associate Financial Planner in effective time management and prioritisation of tasks
Then you’ll love this role.
Industry experience is crucial, as is enthusiasm, drive and commitment. But at this firm, you’ll be handsomely rewarded for all your hard work, respected and admired for the assistance you provide.
If you want the lifestyle without all the stress, then change up a gear and make a break. You know it’s time.
Take charge of your own destiny and APPLY NOW…Hit the SEEK button below.