If you’ve been dancing all your life in Client Services, but never felt fulfilled, then What a Feelin’ when you land this great role!
- Financial Planning, HNW, Diverse Clientele, Professional Services
- Client Services Officer to Maintain Strong Ties with clients
- Beautiful Parramatta & CBD Offices, Close to Transport, Great Team
Flashdance, Irene Cara, 1983.
First when there’s nothing
But a slow glowing dream
That your fear seems to hide
Deep inside your mind
All alone I have cried
Silent tears full of pride
In a world made of steel
Made of stone
Well, I hear the music
Close my eyes, feel the rhythm
Take a hold of my heart
What a feeling
I can have it all
Now I’m dancing for my life…
Have you been working in Client Services for the Financial Planning industry, but feel like you’ve never really been able to shine…?
Have a dream to dance with the best of them, in a sector full of rogues…?
The STOP crying alone, close your eyes and feel the rhythm of my fantastic client right here.
With a diverse clientele including HNW all the way through to mum-and-dad investors, this highly professional organisation with Sydney CBD and Parramatta offices is seeking a bubbly, friendly and professional Client Services Officer to help them maintain that feelin’
With RG146 certification, Detail orientation and a timely and efficient way about you, you’ll sparkle in this great role.
Take your passion…
- Promptly and accurately produce required reports and implement financial planning recommendations for clients.
- Be the first point of contact for administration queries for clients and Accountants, and handle queries efficiently and courteously.
- Support the Senior Financial Planner and Associate Financial Planner in effective time management and prioritisation of tasks
And make it happen…
Stop dancing to someone else’s tune…it’s time to join the main stage.
APPLY NOW – hit the SEEK button below.