Don’t lose yourself in a big-4 Bank environment, join this specialist firm based in the CBD to manage Karma and oversee Compliance in an adaptive way
Specialist Financial Service Firm , CBD and regional offices
Compliance function waiting for you to stamp your mark
Innovative team environment, great salary and progression opportunity
Arrest this man
He talks in maths
He buzzes like a fridge
He’s like a detuned radio
Nothing worse than talking in Maths.
Sadly, in the world of Australian Financial Services lately, there’s been too much maths talk and not enough human talk…
Cue one Royal Commission!Compliance across the sector is under the spotlight, maybe the karma is coming home to roost, or maybe for a minute there…some people lost themselves.
But not my client.
Compliance best practice has been at the forefront of everything they do since inception. They recognise the power of a financial brand aligned with compliance rather than reactionary to it.
And that’s where you step in.
If you’re the opposite of a detuned radio, love collaborative decision-making and being part of a close-knit team, then this is an opportunity for you to make your mark.
Expanding rapidly, as their team of maths-makers grows, so too does their compliance function – now they’re on the search for a new perspective.
With a chance to move into a Managerial role, you will likely be working in Financial Compliance in an associate or senior associate capacity currently. Perhaps you’ve reached the ceiling due to people above, or maybe it’s time for a change of scenery…either way, you’ll fit this bill nicely.
- AFSL, AML, ACL et al compliance, audits, monitoring and oversight
- Documentation and process/procedure management
- Ensure the firm maintains all regulatory requirements
- Provide training and mentoring to new and junior members of the team from a risk and compliance perspective
- Be a sounding board for new initiatives, products and services
- Manage, strengthen and engage with external stakeholders, vendors and partners to shore up compliance across all operations
- Act with continuous improvement at the heart of all compliance-related matters
- Delivery of requirements in line with budget approvals and timelines
- All other compliance requirements to boot! – you’re the Karma Police after all
With your experience to date, financial qualifications and work ethic, combined with a diplomacy, charisma and devotion to doing things the best way, you will fit in here like you always wanted to.
If you value culture over crushing workload, and risk assessment over rogue-trading, then you’ve arrived at your floor.
Press the open doors button below and APPLY NOW via the Logo ↓