Don’t turn off the LIGHTS at this superb equipment designer/supplier to the Construction and Architecture sector – Customer Service Manager required
- Technical & Architecture Supplier | Design Flair | Cutting Edge
- South Sydney Hipster location | your Chai-Matcha-Latte awaits
- Great Salary and Career Progression | Significant Growth
What this is all about(HINT – It’s a job ad)‘Cause baby half the fun is
in you figuring it all out…(2nd HINT – Maybe even a great job ad!)
So why you gotta ask me
What I’m doing now
(Writing this job ad)
‘Cause I don’t like to question
What I still haven’t found
(What haven’t I found…? YOU That’s what!)
This fast-growing specialist supplier to Architectural and Construction projects has a reputation for world-leading technology and custom design at the cutting edge.
They supply high-spec and high-energy solutions to ensure their clients’ projects shine brightly into the night.
With an emphasis on customisation and a diverse range of products, they are taking over the sector with considerable speed.
All this means Customer Service is critical to their business, from end-to-end. And they’ve got a space with your name on it!
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be:
- Answering all incoming customer calls
- Assessing the needs of the customer by asking pre-defined questions
- Collating, inputting and managing the CRM system
- Building customer relationships and offering a high level of service
- Submitting basic quotes on standard items
- Allocating quotes and queries as appropriate to the sales team
- Filtering sales leads to team members
- Following up on webchat customer queries and managing the process
- Setting up and preparing reports on sales leads from the projects email, web enquiries, phone calls etc
- Liaising with Architects, Engineers and Designers, Wholesalers, Electrical Contractors, Builders and end users
- Following up with couriers on orders and deliveries
- Sending out forms and information to customers
- Assisting the sales team and Management with various other marketing and administrative duties as required.
With a friendly and enthusiastic manner and great phone diplomacy skills, you’ve been in a similar role for a while and are looking for a step up a level.
So Don’t Turn Out the Lights…
You don’t wanna be in the dark tonight!
‘Cause I can’t read your mind
I need to know if what your reading is right…for you.
So tell me – APPLY NOW – Click the Logo below.