- Northern Beaches Location – lifestyle abounds
- Warm Leads – build lasting customer relationships!
- Great team, friendly, relaxed environment
My client is a small B2B business based on the beautiful Northern Beaches peninsula. They have a friendly can-do attitude and are in need of someone to help rebuild and renew a database of warm customers, maintain relationships and have fun along the way.
Part Client Relations Manager, part Inside Sales, this role will see you working closer to home, helping to build business, generate leads and follow up old customers to see how they’re sailing.
Maybe you spend half your day commuting across Sydney, need a new challenge or are ready to return to work, this is the role for you.
With a book of current clients to catch up with, you’ll be:
- Developing relationships with old customers.
- Organising a call-cycle and making the calls.
- Building business leads and expanding sales with the team.
- Educating and guiding customers on the Company’s new products.
- Managing the CRM system, maintaining updates and information flow.
- Supporting queries and assisting in strengthening the Product Lifecycle.
- Devising innovative ways to help sales across the line.
- Chatting away to a (mostly!) lovely bunch of clients all day!
- Order processing and customer satisfaction maintenance.
- Having fun, kicking goals, selling, schmoozing and probably surfing at the end of your day!
With a bubbly personality, your relevant experience in sales, customer service or lead generation and love of the chat, makes this the job for you. If you’re looking to cut the commute, cycle to work with your surfboard and obtain a better balance…then you might just be PERFECT!
Apply Now – click on the SEEK button below…