1.having or denoting an artificial, typically electromechanical, body part or parts.“there’s no doubt that Aird’s bionic arm has transformed his life”
2.connected in a digital or electronic way. Relating to bionics.
No… I’m not looking for a robot! I’m looking for the Future.
Someone inhabiting the digital age, and adaptable enough to take on what is coming in the 21st Century.
Is that you?
With a long history and reputation for over-achievement, this firm works in the Financial Sector, helping manage money and build wealth.
They have long been associated with a traditional approach to their field, and stable, secure returns. A sound investment.
But times change. And so do organisations. This one is becoming bionic – more interconnected with the electronic world they exist in.
So, to bring themselves into the future, my client is looking for a Digital Specialist who can build themselves into the matrix of their Marketing team, driving an online and bionic transformation to how the firm is perceived in cyberspace.
Someone who can help them communicate with the changing landscape in front of them, at the crossroads of Financial Services and Technology.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working as part of an innovative marketing team, your duties will include:
- Hands-on copywriting and deployment of print and e-marketing communications, including regular channel marketing HTMLs, promos etc.
- Identify content requirements and manage local content pipeline
- Assist in the preparation of marketing collateral – sourcing appropriate investment and market-related articles for inclusion in client communications, marketing collateral, key account activity etc
- Identify requirements and schedule production of digital content (videos, podcasts, webcasts) for inclusion in client communications, campaigns etc.
- Implementation of local social media strategy (Twitter / LinkedIn)
- Website: general website management, content control, auditing & analysis
- Analyse and report effectiveness of all digital communications to inform future strategies and provide marketing intelligence
- Analysis and benchmarking of key competitor digital presence
- Assist in the planning of product and other marketing campaigns
Know a bit about marketing automation platforms and social media management…and have a few years experience in digital marketing (ideally financial services)…?
Interconnected with the electronic world you exist in?
Then login here…and guide with a digital light.
APPLY NOW – hit SEEK Below