- World-leading Medical Device Tech Business
- Sydney-based, Inner West, Leadership Opportunity
- Contract-to-Permanent, Lead the Team, Design & Deliver
A rare chance to step into the spotlight with this world leader in Medical Electronics Development, to keep the blood pumping, and launch the business into Brave New Worlds.
From humble (and very clever 🙂 ) origins, this Inner West business has constructed a recognised position as the gold standard in their specialty, and they have ambitious Product Development plans.
Part Electronics, part Product Industrial Design, part Healthcare, all with an emphasis on Software, they need a Qt Engineer with Embedded Linux familiarity to design & deliver a cutting edge system integration.
Launch date Q4 2016 – so the clock is ticking…tick tock…tick tock….
Have what it takes?
- Design & build a high-integrity Qt system for a new product range
- Lead a small Developer team to deliver on time and budget
- System-on-Module expertise, Embedded Linux, multi-device optimisation
- Work within a Medical Tech Regulated environment
- ISO 13485, ISO 14971, Quality Management System at the HEART
- Familiarity with FDA, CE marking, ISO 62304 for Software Lifecycle
- Report Project Updates straight to Managing Director and Engineering Director
You might have been building Software to assist with hearing, breathing or managing patient information?
Or maybe you help keep airlines in the sky through clever Avionics?
Know your way around the Med-Tech arena?
Or build systems to help dig up the gold…?
Perhaps you invented Qt itself!
However you look at it, everything you have done up till now has been helping you work towards this opportunity – your chance to lead a MedTech Development team into the 22nd Century…saving countless lives along the way.
T minus Ten Seconds and COUNTING…APPLY NOW – hit the SEEK button below!