- Work with this busy executive across multiple businesses
- Lyon-based role, with EU regional business units
- Fun environment, opportunity to travel and lots of training
This busy Managing Director (MD) and Entrepreneur runs a number of successful businesses across France and Ireland. With a base in central Lyon, he is looking for a bilingual (French & English), enthusiastic, business savvy and experienced Executive Assistant to support him in the day to day running of his operations.
Working in a fun, friendly and high energy office you will support the MD with:
- Diary Management & meeting scheduling
- Booking travel & setting itineraries
- Event Management & assistance
- Preparing Powerpoint and other Presentations
- Producing reports, meeting minutes and memos
- Co-ordinating budgets and tracking
- Business Planning & execution of plans
- Data Analysis
- Assistance with Social Media strategy & execution
- Process improvement across the business
- Processing Director Expenses
- Translating documents
- Other duties to support the Director involving spoken or written French
You are professional and organized with prior experience supporting a busy executive. You have excellent communication skills including fluent written and verbal French and English and advanced skills in MS Office. Social Media experience and the ability to analyse data will be highly regarded.
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary, opportunities for career progression, further education and fun travel and events.
Apply in writing to email@example.com