- Part-Time Contract to Permanent
- Northern Beaches Location, 3 days/week, School Hours
- Work-Life Balance & Fun Education Environment
Our client provides carefully tailored Information Technology services and help to the Education sector, and they’ve got a great part-time spot to fill on Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches peninsula.
Providing IT support services to a busy high-school, this is a flexible “school-hours” role 3 days a week, and can fit in with your Surfing dreams, or school pickups!
Your background in helpdesk, desktop support or IT services roles will ensure you go to the top of the class, with duties including;
- IT desktop support in a well-developed Windows environment
- Troubleshooting & Issue Escalation
- Network administration, script-writing, debugging and fixing
- Project Management of the IT department
- Helpdesk support for busy teachers, staff and students
- Vendor liaison and support for new installations & changeovers
- Computer maintenance, repairs and upgrades
- Other general IT assistance as necessary
Since you’ve been around the block, your friendly and approachable nature will see you stand out, keeping this busy organisation tuned-in, turned-on and not dropping out!
Hit the SEEK button below and jump in!