Working as IT Consultant to a busy Inner West high school – take back your life and get more time for the cafe lifestyle of your dreams!
- Part-Time Contract to Permanent
- Inner West Sydney Location; 3-4 days/week; School Hours
- Work-Life Balance & Fun Education Environment
Our client provides carefully tailored Information Technology services and help to the Education sector, and they’ve got a great part-time spot to fill in Sydney’s Inner West.
Providing IT support services to a busy high-school, this is a flexible “school-hours” role 3-4 days a week, and can fit in with your dreamy cafe lifestyle!
Your background in helpdesk or IT services roles will ensure you go to the top of the class, with duties including;
- IT support in a well-developed Windows environment
- Troubleshooting & Issue Escalation
- Project Management of the IT department
- Helpdesk support for busy teachers, staff and students
- Vendor liaison and support for new installations & changeovers
- Computer maintenance, repairs and upgrades
- Other general IT assistance as necessary
Since you’ve been around the block, your friendly and approachable nature will see you stand out, keeping this busy organisation tuned-in, turned-on and not dropping out!
Mouse over the SEEK button below and click, click, CLICK!