Working as an IT consultant to a busy Southern Suburbs high-school, this is the role to take back your life and get some Fresh Air!
- Part-Time Contract to Permanent
- Southern Sydney Location; 3-4 days/week; School Hours
- Work-Life Balance & Fun Education Environment
Our client provides carefully tailored Information Technology services and help to the Education sector, and they’ve got a great part-time spot to fill in Sydney’s South.
Providing IT support services to a busy high-school, this is a flexible “school-hours” role 3-4 days a week, and can fit in with your dreamy lifestyle in the Shire!
Your background in helpdesk or IT services roles will ensure you go to the top of the class, with duties including;
- IT support in a well-developed Windows environment
- Troubleshooting & Issue Escalation
- Project Management of the IT department
- Helpdesk support for busy teachers, staff and students
- Vendor liaison and support for new installations & changeovers
- Computer maintenance, repairs and upgrades
- Other general IT assistance as necessary
Since you’ve been around the block, your friendly and approachable nature will see you stand out, keeping this busy organisation tuned-in, turned-on and not dropping out!
Mouse over to the Apply Now button and click, click, CLICK!