A great opportunity to transform the Marketing function at this leading beverage business – Seeking a Procurement Specialist to share their story…
Sydney-based, leading brands, global organisation
Great salary and package, bonus and career path
Transform the marketing function – instil best practice
If I share with you my story, will you share your dollar with me?Dollars…those things often make all the difference when it comes to marketing goods and services.But who makes sure an organisation gets the most bang for its bucks?Those brave souls who lead Marketing Procurement.
People like YOU, that’s who!
An FMCG leader in our region, this sparkling organisation has innovation at its core, clever branding and quirky marketing collateral. They’re also not shy when it comes to taking risks to appear on the radar.
With great culture and dynamic people, they have grown to be a major player in their consumer segment here. This growth has led to ever-increasing marketing prowess, and sales budgets – in line with the overall exponential performance of the portfolio.
You can’t manage those dollars without seeing the full story however, and they are now seeking a Senior Procurement Category Manager.
Providing oversight, strategy and guidance on the Marketing and Sales spend, along with forecasting, instilling procurement best practice, and enhancing value to drive brand and segment growth as new products come online.
All in a day’s work – you’ve seen it all before, but not like this.
Not in an organisation where you get to drive the strategy, rather than act upon it. Build it, embed it and make it shine…not play second fiddle to tired old methods.
Design it from a fresh perspective:
- Creating a 3 year pipeline of value opportunities that deliver > 5% of direct value against category spend and contributes to Fuel for Growth (F4G) pipeline
- Developing a right-supplier engagement strategy that focuses on ‘strategic potential and performance’ as the key enablers of collaborative value delivery for the strategic critical deliverables of the marketing category.
- Developing sourcing strategies and implementing best practice sourcing activities that support the business’ strategy and development goals.
- Engage and collaborate with key business stakeholders to ensure their needs are being met and continuously improved and optimised
- Establish and lead supplier lifecycle relationship management processes
Share with them your story across the following:
- Extensive procurement experience in a large multi-national FMCG organisation
- Category management experience in driving value across the headline Marketing services and Sales category and the related sub-category spend components
- Managerial experience and proven abilities in developing and sustaining highly productive stakeholder relationships and influencing without direct authority
- High level competency in Procurement skills and the application of procurement best practice
- Experience in delivering performance based supply contracts for commercial and legal compliance
- Highly developed market knowledge of the professional services sector in support of a multi-national business
- Experience in developing Cost Of Services and contributing to annual budgets
If you love the world of FMCG, can lead and drive change in Procurement strategy and love the Marketing function and it’s creativity, then step into the spotlight now.
Then you can share in those dollars here!
APPLY NOW – click the logo below.