Merchant of Marketing Communications and Wind of Change & PR required – bring some Future into this specialist manager of Superannuation
Project Contract Role, Immediate Start, SME organisation
Sydney CBD, close to transport, View of actual trees out the window!
Attractive rate and lots of autonomy – let them Marvel at your excellence…
You know those tired old pension fund guys in their wood-panelled offices…?
The silver foxes swaggering about managing other peoples’ money?
And golf front and centre on their list of priorities? Or world domination…
The Green Goblins & Penguins – Jokers of the old guard…
Well, let the clichés stop here! This ain’t no comic strip.
Over many years this illustrious organisation has helped workers retire in the manner to which they’ve become accustomed (this is where it should say golf!).
They are a small team working in Sydney’s CBD and going through a dramatic transformation – from new Admin platform through to funds strategy, risk profile, branding and all the rest.
With great change comes great responsibility (or something like that…you’d have to ask Spiderman…)
They require someone familiar with the Stronger Super changes that have swept through the industry in Australia, and someone who is adept at both the marketing and internal PR such sweeping change requires.
More a Superman or Wonderwoman…Spiderman would just get bogged down in a web of red tape!
Marvel or DC Fan…it makes no difference.
Working with the Program Manager, Marketing & HR teams, you will be responsible for:
- Creation and delivery of end to end marketing and communications collateral, for members and employers, all of which are subject to transition to a new administration platform
- Development and end-to-end management of significant Event Notice Communications on all product changes
- Implementing organisation marketing and communicationsstrategy with reference to the Project
- Pre-empting the need for the roll out of communication collateralwhen required
- Creating internal communications to educate all internal stakeholders of transition developments
- Support all facets of the Transition Project on an as-needs basis
- Providing marketing support to the broader team
- Conducting Business Needs, Stakeholder and User Readiness Analysis
- Preparing a Change/Internal PR Strategy
- Assisting with comprehensive training for all changes that will impact each business unit
- Ensuring the benefits of transition are achieved
- Taking the lead on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and changes are effectively integrated
- Optimising the timing of the release of project deliverables into operations
You have a degree in Marketing, Communications or Business, five to eight years’ experience in communications within the B2C space, ideally financial services or superannuation industry experience.
Communications come naturally to you, and you’re adept at singing a merry tune to help encourage and mentor people to embrace new circumstances.
You have experience in developing and executing communications programs and activities, have built a corporate reputation within industry and community and have the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly, simply and succinctly.
And you may have a cape or two…and a theme song, of course.
And you like a bit of change….
APPLY NOW – Hit SEEK Below