Irish-located Leading Multinational Biotech Manufacturer is looking for Expat Engineering Experts keen to move home, or relocate to Sunny Ireland!
- Process Engineers required for a high-tech Bio-facility in Ireland
- Outstanding opportunity for returning expats, or those with EU work rights
- Global growing business at the forefront of Biotechnology worldwide
Here lies a great opportunity to reconnect with your Irish heritage if you’re an expat, or seek a new life in Sunny ol’ Eire if you have EU work rights…
My client, a Global Biotech business at the forefront of the world industry, is embarking on a significant expansion of their Irish manufacturing operations. Located in the south of the Republic, they are a leader in their specialty field, and growing dramatically in revenue and product development.
Here is a chance for you to be a part of all of that.
Maybe you’ve been off living the Life of Riley, somewhere out there in the cosmos, and think it’s time to head back home…
Or maybe, you’re a high calibre pharma/biotech engineer with EU work rights and looking for a fresh start and a new outlook…
Either way, this could be your ticket to the future!
Typical Process Engineering requirements apply here:
- A strong understanding of GMP and QMS as it relates to pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience with sterile process engineering, biopharma, biotechnology and process development
- Past work with New Product Introductions and site of manufacture changes highly regarded
- Generalist experience with global regulatory frameworks guiding the industry
- A scientific inquisitiveness at the core of your work ethic
- Sound continuous improvement strategies to help build an efficient future for healthcare
- Creative, lateral thinker, and passionate about the industry
If it’s a long way to Tipperary from where you’re currently sitting…then here’s your change to rectify that!
APPLY NOW – Click the SEEK button below…