- A Curious Mix of Quality and Process Engineering!
- Sterile Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- World-Leader, Career-Security and Industry Best Practice Training
We’re looking to cook up something out of the ordinary…
- One Part – Quality Assurance
- Two Parts – Technical Expertise in Manufacturing
- Tablespoon of Process Engineering
- Add a dash of Troubleshooting,
- and sprinkle with Lateral Thinking
Combine over the gentle heat of high-throughput sterile manufacturing, and what do you get?
A Product Quality Specialist, that’s what!
And if that sounds like you – part QA, part Engineer, part Problem-Solver – then step right up, and APPLY for your ticket to entry…
This high-tech multinational Pharmaceutical player has a broad range of life-transforming medicines in their portfolio, and a busy pipeline just around the corner.
Based in Sydney, and one of the local industry’s leading manufacturers, their facilities are world-class.
You have experience working in a QA capacity in pharmaceuticals/medical-devices, or maybe you’ve come from the ‘maker’ side of the industry, either way, you’re a stand-out for this fascinating and diverse role.
The company has a renowned training & coaching program, and offers great perks – gym, flexi-days and team building activities, along with excellent salary packages and progression across the International network.
Remember, a CAPA a day keeps the Doctor away!