A great Part-Time Project Manager role – assisting the CEO with business improvement projects for this high-calibre Financial Planning Specialist
- Sydney CBD Beautiful Offices | Easy Transport Links
- 3 Days per Week | Bonus Scheme | Great Salary Package
- Friendly Team Environment | Fast-Paced, Fun & Fin-tech Savvy
If you’re a bubbly and personable Project Manager from a Financial Services background, and you’re looking for a bit more time for your family, life and leisure, this Haven could be just what the Doctor ordered!
Working as part of a collegiate and driven team, alongside a busy CEO – here is a 3 days-per-week part-time role with lots of autonomy, interesting projects and a fast-paced environment.
A Strategic position and one where you can stamp your mark on the organisation as Project Manager & Coordinator, guiding and delivering on process improvements, business efficiency, specialist assignments and other requirements to help the company continue its significant growth phase.
With tertiary Economics, Business or Finance qualifications, and ideally clearly defined Project Management training (think Agile, PMP, PRINCE2 etc), your days will be full of variety, interest and enthusiasm. Here’s a checklist for you…
Working with project sponsors and managers:
- develop Project Initiation documents for board approval
- ensure projects have clear agreed scope, objectives, milestones, revenue/cost goals, activity planning, team structure and communications
- support Project Managers with the running of specific projects (planning agendas, attending meetings, documenting follow-up etc)
- complete regular project reporting for management committee, CEO and board
- co-ordinate and report on Post Implementation Reviews (including transition planning to BAU)
- for all above, using and suggesting improvements/refinements to project management templates recently built by external consultant PM works
- Act as Project Manager on selected strategic projects
- Be a ‘centre of excellence’ for all project management initiatives
Working part-time will allow the flexibility to enjoy life – a rare thing in the world of Financial Services. With the right attitude, aptitude and attentiveness – you will never look back!
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary, generous bonus scheme, professional team environment and the opportunity to make your mark in the financial services industry.