SAP & Calypso
We are excited to be working with a large high-profile Banking Organisation in Saudi Arabia to recruit a team of staff for their Core Banking Business Transformation Project. We have close to 70 positions to fill across a mixture of SAP & Calypso IT, Project Management, Operations, IT Security and Business Requirements Mapping.
The roles will require candidates to live in Saudi Arabia for up to 2-3 years with starting contracts set at 12 months with a renewal. They will be employed directly by the bank. We are ideally seeking candidates with SAP Banking or Financial Services experience and Calypso specialists.
What is on offer includes;
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Tax free status for most expats who relocate there (or very low tax rates)
- Generous transport & accommodation subsidies
- Very Attractive Bonus structure
- Training & Mentoring
The range of positions include;
- SAP HANA DBA’s
- Platform Engineers
- Backup, storage and infrastructure Engineers
- Data Centre Specialists
- IS Engineers & Specialists
- Configuration & Change Managers
- SAP Banking & SAP Basis experts & GT Suite
- Information Security
- PMO division – Project Managers, Financial Controller, Quality & Co-ordinators
- Service & Quality specialists
- Business Requirements Mapping – Business Analysts, Calypso specialists (BA’s & Integration), Investment Specialists, Supervisory, Change Analysts, Communications & Training
Their first preference is for Saudi Nationals, either resident in the Kingdom or looking to return home & those who speak Arabic. However, due to the broad scope of requirements foreign expats with the right expertise and an interest in living in Saudi Arabia will be accepted.
If you are interested in working on this internationally recognised banking transformation project, please contact Yvonne Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org