Dividing and gliding and sliding,
And falling and brawling and sprawling,
And driving and riving
Sounds like a Business Development Manager to me!
What do Sonic Animation and Sonic the Hedgehog have in common? Aside from the word Sonic, that is…and hedgehog, if you listen closely!
A frenetic pace, that’s what.
And both are ‘animated‘, just like my client, a specialist in the world of Technology solutions for Film & Television, Animation, Sound, Design and Architecture.
They are seeking a Senior Account Manager who can chase down gold rings (or coins!) better than any 1990’s hedgehog.
With some tech background, and a strong sales record, you will be:
- Selling and building relationships
- Configuring hardware for quotes
- Picking up the key selling features of license schemes involved
- Willing to build your own quotes, with tech specs, and attention to detail critical
- Anti micro-management, and keen to build your own business book
- A target-shooter, on an ongoing basis
- Good at developing client and vendor relationships
- Well-versed in tech jargon, and able to pick up industry nuances quickly
- Keen on a small team environment where everyone works together
- Happy to attend trade fairs, travel interstate and get out to see people
An excellent base salary, realistic targets and a significant catalog of products, technology and services makes it an easy sell. If you’re a gadget person, who loves problem-solving and helping clients then all the better.
Thistle-sifter…? What does it even mean?
Sale-getter…that’s a whole lot better.
APPLY NOW – hit the link below.