Crackshot Accountant Required…are you up to the task?
Surely if Ben Affleck can do it, you can too…?
If you hail from the Shire, and are sick and tired of commuting north to sit in a CBD office…maybe sitting on the Train for hours makes you want to shoot something…!
Or if you’re looking for something a little bit different, with a more laid-back approach to Corporate Accounting…maybe even ditch the tie!
Then you’ve stopped at the right place.
My client is a very highly regarded private practice operating as full-function Corporate, Business Service, Tax, Planning and Advisory. They have been in the game for a long time, and have a diverse range of clients from family businesses through to HNW individuals, and industry.
Due to a coming retirement of one of their key people, they are now looking for a Senior Accountant with some style and flair…ideally a Shire local like they are.
If you’re looking for a change of scenery, or for something closer to home, then you are on the right track. Somewhere you can work without distraction, and without having to appear on the corporate radar.
You will be:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of SME’s, property investors and family groups
- Preparing Financial Statements for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Sole Traders using MYOB System Services
- Arranging Tax Returns and FBT Returns for Individuals, Trusts, Companies and Partnerships using MYOB AE Tax.
- Preparing Self Managed Superannuation Fund Financial Statements and Tax Returns using BGL 360.
- Compiling Business Activity Statements and other Goods and Services taxation documentation.
- Liaising and negotiating with Australian Taxation Office on behalf of clients
- Interacting with clients and assisting them with their accounting, taxation and other compliance needs.
- Researching and drafting advice on tax issues
- Offering Taxation advice and year-end tax planning
So with CPA/CA credentials and a strong career history, you are a friendly, approachable and professional individual who likes to wade deeply into the murky waters of all things Tax, Strategy, SMSF, and so forth!
Proficiency in MYOB AE, AE Tax and Accounting, BGL 360, MYOB, Xero, Saasu, QuickBooks, MS Word and MS Excel would be ideal too.
Keeping one step ahead of the Tax Man without crossing the line?
That’s the Thriller part…
Property expertise highly regarded – but you’ve got that, don’t you?
So APPLY NOW – Shoot the Target below.